- Your initial visit will take approximately 20-25 minutes.
- After filling out one page of intake paperwork you will consult with one of our doctors and be adjusted the same day!
- Routine visits may take as little as 5 minutes and are always at your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you're getting chiropractic care for the first time or the hundredth time, you may have some questions about your visit. You can find the answers to some frequently asked questions below.
About Our Office
- Dr. Hawkins and Dr. Erickson employ traditional hands-on Chiropractic Methods, commonly known as ‘Diversified’ adjusting technique.
- Both doctors are proficient in extremity adjusting. If low-force is preferred we are equipped with an activator (“clicker”).
- For expecting mothers we have a pregnancy pad to maximize comfort during the adjustment.
- NO!!! We are strictly a WALK-IN clinic meaning you will never have to deal with the hassle of making an appointment.
- During our open hours simply pop in at your convenience.
- In order to provide quality Patient-Focused Care, without hassle, we offer our services for a price lower than most insurance co-pays.
- For patients wishing to use their Health Savings Accounts (HSA/FSA) we will gladly print out an itemized receipt for services rendered.
- In the majority of cases you do not need X-rays for a chiropractic adjustment.
- Our doctors will use their professional discretion in determining if X-rays are warranted.
- In such cases we have professional relationships with local imaging offices.